ALL DOMAINS & DATABASES AFFILIATE TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to All Domains & Databases' website!
Thank you for your interest in our Affiliate Program! These Terms are drafted with the aim of protecting All Domains, our Affiliates, and our customers. Please read them carefully. If you have any questions or comments regarding the Terms, please let us know through the Contacts page.
1. These Terms and Conditions of Service (hereafter referred to as "Terms") govern and apply to your membership and use of All Domains' Affiliate Program located at https://alldomainsdb.com/affiliate (hereafter referred to as "Program").
2. If you are participating in the Program on behalf of a legal entity such as a company or organization, you should have the proper authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the legal entity that you represent. In that case, "You" and "Your" refer to that entity.
3. Under these Terms the following definitions apply:
3.1. ''Affiliate'' refers to you as a participant in the Program that generates its own traffic and is rewarded for referred sales made through clicking on affiliate links posted on your website/emails.
3.2. "All Domains" refers to all products and content offered on the website All Domains and Databases located at http://alldomainsdb.com/ which is owned by ToolDomains Ltd.
3.3. "Commission" refers to the percentage of the total sale amount paid to the Affiliate for referred sales.
4. You must comply with these Terms in order to participate in the Program. Your application constitutes your binding agreement with these Terms. If they are unacceptable to you, please do not apply to All Domains' Affiliate Program.
5. By accessing and using the website and any of the services offered therein you also agree to All Domains' Terms & Conditions of Service, which can be found at https://alldomainsdb.com/terms-and-conditions.
II. THE PROGRAM
1. All Domains has developed this Program to allow Affiliates to refer their customers to the All Domains' website and earn commission on their purchases.
2. To apply and participate in the Program you must be an identifiable individual over the age of 18 and have the legal capacity to enter in binding agreements.
3. To apply for the Program, you must create an Affiliate account (hereafter referred to as ''Account") only after you become a registered user. You are required to provide All Domains with registration data that is true, accurate, up-to-date and complete and that you maintain it as such.
4. Application for the Program must be made by a natural person. Opening accounts by any automated means will render them invalid. As an Affiliate, you are allowed to have one account only. Duplicate accounts will get you suspended from participating in the Program and also get your Account terminated.
5. All Domains reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account and not allow you to participate in the Program again in the future if it determines that any of the registration data is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete.
6. When you open your Account, you choose your user name and password (hereafter "Account Data") which may or may be required to be changed at a later stage subject to system and technical restrictions. The confidentiality of your Account Data as well as all activity under your Account is your responsibility. In case of a breach of security, fraudulent or unauthorized use, or any other suspicious activity of your Account, you must notify All Domains immediately. All Domains is not liable for any misuse, losses or damages incurred from your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your Account Data and Account.
7. All Domains' Accounts may be accessed and used only by the registered user. You may not share, sell or transfer your Account Data to another. Failure to comply will result in immediate suspension or termination of the Account and/or future participation in the Program or any part thereof.
8. All Domains reserves the right to change the requirements for opening an Affiliate Account at any time and for any reason.
9 After you become an Affiliate, you will receive a unique link to place anywhere on your website or within your non-spam emails. It is the responsibility of the Affiliate to keep the link active.
10. Your Account contains your control panel where you can view informative reports of your sales over time so you can predict when and how much your payout will be.
1. You are entitled to a commission only after you become an All Domains' Affiliate. Commissions amount to 30% of referred sales.
2. Commissions will only be paid for sales made through customer clicks on the unique affiliate links obtained from All Domains for the sole purpose of this Program. To generate a Commission for the Affiliate, referred customers must complete their order and remit full payment for All Domains' products.
3. Commissions will neither be generated nor will be paid for purchases that you have made using your own affiliate link.
4. You are entitled to a 30-day cookie duration after the initial referred sale, during which period each successive purchase earns you a commission as well.
1. Payments to Affiliates are remitted only after they reach a minimum balance of $50 in their Accounts.
2. Payments to Affiliates are made at the end of the next calendar month. For example, payments for Commissions earned in March are remitted at the end of April to allow for chargebacks and refunds to be processed.
3. Payments are made via PayPal to a valid PayPal profile registered by you and in your name.
4. In the event that a referred sale is refunded to the customer, any commissions earned on the refund amount will be deducted from your Affiliate balance.
5. For all remitted payments All Domains requires an invoice with full legal trading details including VAT number where applicable.
6. All Domains will not be held liable for payment failure due to invalid PayPal profiles, unauthorized profile or email breaches, or any other damages incurred by third parties to the Affiliate that prevent you from receiving your payment. In such cases, you shall notify All Domains immediately.
V. MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION OF THE PROGRAM
1. All Domains reserves the right to modify the Program or any of its features including Commissions, suspend it or terminate it temporarily or permanently without any liability and at its own discretion.
2. Your Account and/or participation in the Program may be terminated if: you fail to comply with any provision of the Terms or act in a way that shows you don't intend to; All Domains is required to do so by applicable law; All Domains decides to no longer offer the Program for any reason and at its own discretion in which case it is not liable to you for the termination of your Account and/or for the termination of your participation in the Program.
3. All Domains reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account and participation in the Program immediately and without notice in the case of: violating these Terms; failure to respond within 14 days to an inquiry about your registration information; for any other reason without cause or liability.
4. You may terminate your Account or stop participating in the Program at any time and without notice.
5. If the Affiliate terminates the agreement with these Terms, any due Commissions shall not be paid. If All Domains terminates the membership of the Affiliate for any of the reasons above, any balance greater than $50 will be paid within 60 calendar days. Any balance less than $50 will be forfeited.
VI. CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1. All Domains reserves the right to amend, add or remove sections of the Terms at any time at its own discretion. It is your responsibility to regularly check if the Terms have been updated. The currently posted Terms apply.
2. If any amendments are unacceptable to you, you may terminate your compliance with the Terms and your membership in the Program. Your continued membership will constitute a binding agreement with the amended Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
The headings of the sections of the Terms are inserted for convenience only and shall not constitute a part hereof or affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of the Terms.
IX. АLL DOMAINS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1. When you access and use All Domains’ website and the services offered therein, including the affiliate Program, you agree to be legally bound by All Domains’ Terms and Conditions of Service located at https://alldomainsdb.com/terms-and-conditions.
2. For all remaining matters not specifically covered under these Terms, such as restrictions on the use of the services, intellectual property, privacy protection, disclaimers, liability, governing law and other provisions please refer to All Domains’ Terms and Conditions of Service.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the Terms, please let us know through the Contacts page.