Shop

Active domains under the .by ccTLD

Database list of 57,158 existing .by (Belarus) domains.

400.00

Almost all existing domains under the .by extension.

The list currently covers 57,158 active .by domains and is freshly updated to make sure you don’t miss out. The list is 98% .by domains, the other 2% are .com.by, .gov.by and .of.by. To order, simply add to cart, and the .by domains will be in your inbox within three days /usually 24 hours/.

Please check that your email address is valid.