Shop

Existing and Expired domains with the .tr and .com.tr extension

List of 368,032 existing & expired .tr (Turkey) domains.

800.00

Order one of the fullest partial .tr zone files and get it to your inbox now!

We can provide almost all domains from any country’s zone file fast and easily. There are 368,032 .tr domains and we will email them to you within 24 hours to 3 days. This database of existing and expired domains has the most .com.tr count – 80%, the other 20% are .gen.tr, .av.tr, .bbs.tr, .bel.tr, .biz.tr, .dr.tr, .edu.tr, .gov.tr, .info.tr, .k12.tr, .name.tr, .net.tr, .org.tr, .pol.tr, .tv.tr, .web.tr.

Domain results are split in existing and expired domain lists.

For more, check out our other domain lists or contact us directly!