Expired domains with the .za and ccTLD

Database list of 272,320 expired .za (South Africa) domains.


Categories: , Tag:

One of the biggest databases of expired .za domains is now available to purchase here!

Our .za database was freshly updated and contains 272,320 domains! In this list domains are the most count – 93%, the other 7% are .za,,,,,,,,,,,, After you place your order, the .za file (in .txt format) will be emailed to you in 24 hours to 3 days.

If you’ve got any questions about South African domains or need help, don’t hesitate to contact us!