Shop

Registered domains under the .zw and .co.zw ccTLD

List of 9,820 active .zw (Zimbabwe) domains.

300.00

This list contains 9,820 active domains registered under the .zw domain extension and is possibly the biggest database available for purchase. This active domains database is almost entirely .co.zw domains – 87%, the other 13% are .zw, .org.zw, .gov.zw, .com.zw and .ac.zw. Whatever your business needs:

– corporate research on your competitors
– potential trademark abuse checks
– targeted marketing, etc.

our .zw domain database will meet them!

Order now to get your .zw list of 9,820 domains within 24 hours to 3 days. If you’ve got any questions or need help, contact us now.