All Domains & Databases (hereafter ‘All Domains’) is property of Tool Domains Ltd., which is a registered personal data administrator at the Commission for Personal Data Protection in accordance with Article 17 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
2. If you are using the Service on behalf of a legal entity such as a company or organization, you should have the proper authority to agree to the Policy on behalf of the legal entity that you represent. In that case, ‘you’ and ‘your’ refer to that entity.
II. PRIVACY PROTECTION
1. All Domains cares about its users’ privacy complies with the personal data protection provisions under the applicable EU law.
2. While we store your information on secured servers, there is not a 100 % secure method for data transmission or storage. Only authorized employees of All Domains are granted access to the personal data.
3. When you complete a purchase through All Domains’s website, All Domains will not keep your bank details such as credit card information and other financial data on its servers.
III. DATA COLLECTION
1. When you register an account, we ask you to provide personal information such as names, address and email address. When you sign in to your account, you are asked to provide your username and password. Your email address may be used to send you Service updates or offers. Your billing information is used to obtain payment for your purchases, but is not stored on All Domains’ servers. You may also visit and use All Domains’ website anonymously.
2. All Domains does not collect information from persons under the age of 13. All Domains’ Service is designed for people 13 years old or older.
3. To upgrade our Service or detect potential infringements, we may collect non-personal information about the use of All Domains’ website: the time of activity, or browser user agent. We may record your searches of All Domains’ various products.
4. All Domains may collect your IP address for identification, billing, analytical or statistical purposes.
5. All Domains may keep this information anonymized indefinitely.
6. Accessing and modifying your information. By signing in to your account, you should ensure that your Account Data is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
7. All Domains may preserve or disclose your information when it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law or regulation, government request or legal process to protect the safety, property or rights of any person or entity including ours, or to address fraud, security or technical issues.
IV. SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
All Domains does not share, transfer or sell your personal information to third parties. We may provide personal details to an email service provider or online payment processor such as PayPal, which are obligated to protect your data, in order to contact users or complete transactions.
1. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer’s hard disk when you visit certain websites. All Domains may use similar techniques, such as pixels, web beacons, etc. For consistency’s sake, all these techniques combined will be named ‘Cookies’.
3. Third parties (external to All Domains) may also store cookies on your computer during your visit to All Domains websites. These indirect cookies are similar to direct cookies but come from a different domain (non-All Domains) to the one you are visiting.
1. All Domains reserves the right to amend, add or remove sections of the Policy at any time and at its own discretion. It is your responsibility to check regularly for updates. The currently posted Policy applies.
2. If any amendments are unacceptable to you, you may terminate your compliance with the Policy and not use the Service anymore. Your continued use will constitute a binding agreement with the updated Policy.
VII. ALL DOMAINS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
When you access and use the Service, you also agree to All Domains’ Terms. To learn about the Service, its termination, limitations of liability, copyright and disclaimers, please go to https://alldomainsdb.com/terms-and-conditions/.