ALL DOMAINS & DATABASES TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Welcome to All Domains & Databases’ website!
1. These Terms and Conditions of Service (hereafter ‘Terms’) govern and apply to your access and use of ToolDomains Ltd.’s websites located at https://alldomainsdb.com/ (hereafter referred to as “All Domains”) and all products and services offered therein as well as to all data and content that you receive from All Domains (collectively referred to as “Service”).
2. You agree that you have read and understood these Terms and the relevant policies and conditions herein, and agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to the Terms, you may not use the Service.
3. If you are using the Service on behalf of a legal entity such as a company or organization, you should have the proper authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the legal entity that you represent. In that case, “You” and “Your” refer to that entity.
II. THE SERVICE
1. Under the Terms, you are granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and non-exclusive right and license to access and use the Service under the condition that you do not sell, grant, sub-license or otherwise transfer any right in the Service to third parties, nor attempt to do so. All Domains retains all rights not expressly granted by these Terms.
2. To access and use the Service you must be an identifiable individual over the age of 13 and have the legal capacity to enter in binding agreements.
3. For ease of use, All Domains’ websites allow you to create a registration account (optional) and an affiliate account in case you would like to become our affiliate. You may create the latter only after you become a registered user. You are required to provide All Domains with registration data that is true, accurate, up-to-date and complete and that you maintain it as such.
4. Registrants must be made by a natural person. Opening accounts by any automated means will render them invalid. You must not register duplicate accounts as this will get you suspended from using the Service and also get your accounts terminated.
5. All Domains reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and not provide you again with the Service in the future if it determines that any of the registration data is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete.
6. When you open your account, you choose your user name and password (hereafter ”Account Data”) which may or may not be required to be changed at a later stage subject to system and technical restrictions. The confidentiality of your Account Data as well as all activity under your account is your responsibility. In case of a breach of security, fraudulent or unauthorized use, or any other suspicious activity of your Account Data, you must notify All Domains immediately. All Domains is not liable for any misuse, losses or damages incurred from your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your Account Data and account.
7. All Domains accounts may be accessed and used only by the registered user. You may not share, sell or transfer your Account Data to another. Failure to comply will result in immediate suspension or termination of the account and/or future use of the Service or any part thereof.
8. Unless otherwise stated, all new products or added features to the current Service will be subject to these Terms.
9. All Domains reserves the right to change the requirements for opening a registration account at any time and for any reason.
III. PAYMENT FOR THE SERVICE
1. All products offered on All Domains’ website are sold at a fixed price clearly displayed with the respective product unless “Ask for a quote” is posted. In that case, the price is also fixed but depends on the particular domain database that is purchased.
2. All payments in relation to your purchases from All Domains must be made via a valid PayPal account or credit/debit card owned by you.
2. All charges you incur in relation to the Service are nonrefundable unless otherwise required by applicable law.
3. Your purchased product will be available to you via email within 1 to 5 working days after placing your order.
4. All Domains will not be held liable for delivery failure due to invalid email accounts, unauthorized email breaches, or any other damages incurred by third parties to the registered user that prevent you from receiving you purchase. In such cases, the user shall notify All Domains immediately.
IV. MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE
1. All Domains reserves the right to modify the Service or any of its products and features including prices, suspend it or terminate it temporarily or permanently without any liability and at its own discretion. The Service may also become temporarily unavailable due to maintenance or upgrades.
2. Your account and/or use of the Service may be terminated if: you fail to comply with any provision of the Terms or act in a way that shows you don’t intend to; All Domains is required to do so by applicable law; All Domains decides to no longer offer the Service for any reason and at its own discretion in which case it is not liable to you for the termination of your account and/or for the termination of your use of the Service.
3. All Domains reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and use of the Service immediately and without notice in the case of: violating these Terms; failure to respond within 14 days to an inquiry about your registration information; for any other reason without cause or liability.
4. You may terminate your account or stop using the Service at any time and without notice.
5. None of the payments to All Domains are refundable for any reason whatsoever.
V. SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If any feature or section of the Service is governed by specific terms and conditions, these specific terms and conditions shall prevail in relation to the use of that feature or section of the Service.
VI. RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF THE SERVICE
1. You are allowed to use the Service only under the terms and conditions stipulated under these Terms.
2. You will not use the Service for illegal purposes (including but not limited to supporting or enabling the transmission of mass unsolicited commercial advertising), but will comply with all applicable national and international laws.
3. You may not use the Service in any way that can damage, overburden, disable or in any other way disrupt the Service or interfere with any other party’s use of it.
4. You will not use any automated device, program or algorithm such as robots, page-scraping, etc. to access or monitor the Service or any part of it or to reproduce any of the structure or appearance of the Service or to obtain any data not deliberately made available through the Service.
5. You may not resell or rent the Service, any part of it or your access to and use of it unless you have an affiliate account, in which case please refer to our Affiliate Policy at https://alldomainsdb.com/affiliate-terms-of-service. You may not attempt to discover any source code, service architecture, software or data relevant to the provision of the Service via reverse engineering or any other means.
6. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the provision of the Service through hacking, data mining or any other means.
7. Use of the Service in an attempt to create, support or improve a product or service that is competitive to the Service is not allowed.
VII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
All Domains retains all rights in: the Service, in its whole and in part, including all its data, information, products, technology and APIs developed and provided by All Domains under these Terms; all customizations, modifications, and translations of the Service; the processes, software and authored works developed in relation to the Service.
VIII. PRIVACY PROTECTION
1. YOU USE THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE WEBSITES AND ALL INFORMATION THEREIN, ARE PROVIDED “AS AVAILABLE” AND “AS IS”. ALL DOMAINS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES IN ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITES, THE INFORMATION AND THE SERVICE: WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE COMPLETE, ARE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE ACCURATE AND ERROR-FREE; WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME AND PLACE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE AND WITHOUT THE RISK OF ATTACKS; ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS AND OTHER HARMFUL MALWARE, OR PROTECTED FROM HACKING OR OTHER SECURITY BREACHES AND THEREFORE DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY.
2. Please note that the domain database the Service uses is a snapshot updated by All Domains at its own discretion and may not represent real time results valid at the time of your request. Therefore, All Domains disclaims any liability on direct, indirect or incidental damages caused by your actions or decisions based on Service results.
3. All Domains shall have no liability for interruptions or omissions in Internet, network or hosting services.
XI. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
1. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ALL DOMAINS, ITS EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS AND PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA OR OTHER LOSSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION TO: THE ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITES AND/OR THE SERVICE, COSTS FOR PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR MODIFICATION OF YOUR DATA THROUGH THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ALL DOMAINS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
2. All Domains’ liability regarding the Service provided under these Terms is solely limited to the amount you paid All Domains for the use of the Service.
3. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless All Domains, its affiliates, directors, employees, shareholders, legal representatives, agents, successors and assigns, from and against any damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ and professionals’ fees and litigation costs) that arise out of these Terms or your violation of the Terms; your use of the Service; your use of any data or information provided by All Domains via the websites or the Service; any use of your account or Account Data, whether by you or a third party; any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of third parties; any action taken by All Domains as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of this Terms or as a result; any information or data you supplied to All Domains, including but not limited to any incorrect registration data; or your violation of any third parties’ rights.
XII. CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1. All Domains reserves the right to amend, add or remove sections of the Terms at any time at its own discretion. It is your responsibility to regularly check if the Terms have been updated. The currently posted Terms apply.
2. If any amendments are unacceptable to you, you may terminate your compliance with the Terms and not use the Service anymore. Your continued use will constitute a binding agreement with the amended Terms.
XIII. GOVERNING LAW
All disputes arising from the current Terms or related to them, which cannot be settled amicably and through negotiations between you and All Domains, shall be referred to the Court of Arbitration at the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, pursuant to its Rules for cases based on arbitration agreements, whereas Bulgarian law shall be applicable. In case you are a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, you shall be entitled to refer the dispute to the competent Bulgarian courts.
If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
The headings of the sections of the Terms are inserted for convenience only and shall not constitute a part hereof or affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of the Terms.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the Terms, please let us know through the Contacts page.